In order to better communicate with all members and the general public aiming to make our ministry known, we have created this department which is responsible for sending our communications on different platforms.
And what better way to communicate than to take care of each other!
We therefore pay special attention to those in need and try to provide our way so that they know that we love them and support them in their time of trial.
Platforms we use to communicate:
- Presence at police events
- Distribution of pamphlets in police stations and churches
Platforms we plan to use to communicate:
- Distribution of a welcome card during a first visit
- Advertising (Social networks, Internet, Paper, Etc.)
Care for officers in need:
- Pregnant officer (Meal, Household, Etc.)
- Injured officer
- Difficult financial situation
- Time of personal crisis
- Officers having a sick child