In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, Christ's followers must be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get into the driver's seat, while fostering a conversation with careful and thoughtful diplomacy. You will learn how to maneuver comfortably and gracefully in minefields, stop those who confront you and above all, get people to think about Jesus.
Soon, your conversations will be more diplomatic than in your old days. Based on a vast experience of the defense of Christianity in the public square, Koukl shows you how:
- Initiate conversations without effort
- Present the truth with clarity, skill and persuasion
- Experiment gracefully and effectively with defective thinking
- Carefully manage the details of the dialogue
- Maintain an engaging and disarming style even under attack.
"Tactics" provides the game plan for communicating compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.